The Leanne Breen Racing Club offers an exciting and cost-effective way to experience racehorse ownership.
Members pay a low-cost yearly fee of £199 (one-off fee) and in return you receive regular stable visits, weekly updates and a share of prize money amassed by Carpet Time or any of our racing Club horses.
The exciting 55 rated Carpet Time is our nominated club horse for the year. His aim this term is to win as many races as possible throughout the winter series at Dundalk Stadium. Our star, Carpet Time will run frequently at this all-weather venue.
- A single, one-off payment provides 12 months membership.
- No hidden charges – the membership fee includes all keep, training and racing expenses for the entire membership period with nothing more to pay.
- Members-only stable visits to see our horse at ‘home’ and watch it train on the Clooneavin racing stables gallops.
- FREE Owners badges when the Club horses race (on rotational basis, others at reduced cost) – giving you access to the Owners & Trainers facilities, the Parade Ring and (hopefully) the Winners Enclosure at the racecourse!
- Meet with Leanne in the Parade Ring and discuss race tactics with the jockey.
- A percentage in any prize money won by the Club′s horses in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- All the Club′s management and administrative work will be done on your behalf, leaving you free to enjoy the excitement of horseracing and racehorse ownership.
- Personal contact and regular updates on the horse’s progress.
- Membership fees only £199 for single membership. The Club Membership fees are payable in advance as a single, one-off payment; No strings attached.
The Leanne Breen Racing Club is a way of being involved in a top racing yard at a fraction of the cost of sole ownership.
You can join now for a reasonably priced £199 for the year.
For any other club enquires; contact @LBracingclub